Four high specification barn conversions in a beautiful rural location close to the waters of the Helford River, Falmouth and the beaches of the south coast.
- One sleep 8, one sleep 6 and two sleep 4 barns
- Beautifully finished and furnished by local interior designers Iroka
- Private gardens with hot tub in the two larger barns
- Fabulous Falmouth with beaches, restaurants, shops and stunning harbour is within 10 minutes’ drive
- 2 miles to the coast and sandy beach at Maenporth
- Within walking distance of traditional Cornish village with pub, café and shop
- Available from summer 2017
Catering for families and couples, Boskensoe Barns provide luxurious accommodation in four super stylish conversions. Expect spacious open plan living accommodation with wood burners, beautifully presented bedrooms and sparkling new kitchens and bathrooms. With interiors designed and furnished by local company Iroka who specialise in cutting edge contemporary finishes, these barns are set to be very special.
The Mill House (sleep 8) and the Pigs House (sleep 6) will also have private gardens, each with hot tub whilst The Long House and Stable will have dinky sun terraces. All barns will have access to the central communal garden space complete with barbecue, alfresco dining area and children’s play equipment.
Boskensoe Barns are perfectly positioned for exploring the waters of the Helford and Fal Estuary. On the edge of the vibrant village of Mawnan Smith, you can walk to a pub, a great café and tapas restaurant – there is even a visiting posh pizza van once a week! The nearest beach is less than 2 miles away at Maenporth or you may enjoy the walk down to the National Trust owned tiny fishing village Durgan on the Helford Estuary for some stone skimming. This is real Swallows and Amazons territory with boat hire from Helford Passage and beautiful walks along the river bank. For a spot of retail therapy, Falmouth is less than 10 minutes by car – the town is home to some great boutique shops, plenty of cafes and restaurants and several more sandy beaches.
- – Please note, the images here are from the interior designer’s mock-ups and moodboards