- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
Bosorne Farm Cottages
These idyllic barn conversions can be found resting in the charming rural hamlet of Bosorne, overlooking the stunning National Trust protected Cot Valley with its green slopes, leading to Porth Nanven cove with its small sandy beach and famous egg shaped boulders. Each property boasts a cosy atmosphere, oozing a sense of charm within the well equipped kitchens, dining area and a well appointed sitting room, outside each barn has its own private garden/patio area to relax and enjoy a glass of wine, whilst watching the sunset. The barns are located a two minute walk from the south west coastal path, perfect for a walk to blow away the cobwebs, or to explore the rich mining heritage and Poldark filming locations and a 10/15 minute walk to the small friendly town of St Just with its many pubs, cafés, art galleries including the Kurt Jackson foundation. Or for the perfect golf getaway Cape Corwall Golf Club is 1/2 mile away, with Par 70, surrounded by unspoiled sea views. Bosorne Farm barns are the perfect location for a peaceful getaway to Cornwall.
Nampara Barn is a charming dwelling, hidden away near the town of St Just.
This cosy cottage, filled with spacious accommodations makes the ideal base for a family getaway to Cornwall.
Inside, you will find a well-equipped kitchen a dining area and a cosy sitting room, perfect for unwinding of an evening.
Note: Property can be booked with Ref. 987232, together they can sleep up to six people.
- All ground floor
- Two bedrooms; 1 x king size double, 1 x twin bedroom (one, 2ft 6 inch single, other 3ft)
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Sitting room with electric fire
- Shared undercover toddler soft play area.
- Oil central heating and electric fire place
- Washer/ dryer, fridge with ice box, electric oven and hob, microwave
- TV, WiFi, selection of games, books and DVDs
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Bed linen and towels inc. rent
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for 2 car
- Enclosed front patio and enclosed rear garden with lawned area, garden furniture and BBQ
- Two well behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Pub and shop 0.5 miles
- Note: There is a good housekeeping bond of £50
- Note; Soft play area for toddlers only, and must be supervised at all times. Please note: There is a pet supplement of £25 per, pet per holiday.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £50.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Penzance 7.2 miles; St Ives 12.9 miles.
St Just is the nearest town to Land’s End and is situated approximately eight miles west of Penzance. The town itself is an ancient settlement that has a strong mining history and there are several monuments and prehistoric antiquities to visit including the Bronze Age settlement at Cape Cornwall. St Just is ideally located for visitors to explore the far west of Cornwall as it is situated on the edge of the moors and close to the beautiful north coast. In the centre of the town is Plain-an-Gwarry, a theatre used for miracle plays in medieval times, and in more recent times for the Lafrowda Festival.
Note: There is a good housekeeping bond of £50.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute