- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Resting close to the village of St Agnes, this detached farmhouse is a breath of fresh air, surrounded by magnificent countryside in a rural location.
The spacious and well-designed interior is perfect for families to make the most of their time away, amongst the many lovely features that give the property its real wow factor.
Take a moment to admire the valley views before you enter, and then step inside to the well-equipped kitchen.
Furnished to a high standard, you will look forward to returning home and preparing a meal after the sun goes down.
From here, you are taken into the relaxing conservatory, which overlooks the garden and the valley beyond for a refreshing backdrop.
The other side of the cottage is home to a dining room which can seat up to ten people; perfect for a social gathering or a lovely meal with all of your loved ones.
In the evening, everyone can relax in the sitting room amongst the warmth of the woodburner whilst discussing the ins and outs of their day.
For more family fun, the games room hosts a pool table so you can stay entertained throughout the evening hours.
The first floor houses five beautifully decorated bedrooms, with two accompanied by en-suite facilities.
Four of the bedrooms offer zip/link style beds so you have options when it comes to sleeping arrangements.
The family bathroom is also located on the first floor and on the ground floor lies a convenient cloakroom.
Outside is where you will want to be, resting in the large private enclosed garden around the hot tub, or enjoying a barbecue with friends.
There are adjoining grounds totalling 15 acres, where you are welcome to wander the peaceful tranquil surroundings.
Explore the depths of St Agnes and its long list of attractions, including the stunning heritage coast, museum, fascinating Wheal Coates Tin Mine and a selection of gorgeous sandy beaches.
Five bedrooms: 2 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x king-size double (zip/link, can be 2’ 6’’ twin on request), 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburner. Conservatory. Games room with pool table.
- Eco central heating with woodburner
- Gas Falcon range cooker with electric double oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, 2 x freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview & Sky Cinema /sports, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Front and side enclosed lawned garden with terrace, patio, hot tub and BBQ, plus shared use of 15-acres of grounds with walking areas
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome, downstairs only
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 2.5 miles
- Note: Holistic consultations and therapies available on request by qualified practitioner
- Note: Daily Yoga classes also available Please contact the owner for further information
- Note: Stream in grounds, children to be supervised and pets to be kept on leads at all times
- Note: Five steps down to access the property
- Note: Two weeks notice is required to be given to the owner if any changes are needed to the standard set up of the zip/link beds.
About the location
Perranporth 5 miles; Truro 9.5 miles.
St Agnes is a thriving picturesque village on the Cornish coast, with four beaches on the doorstep and surrounded by wonderful countryside. Swim or surf in the clear waters, walk the footpaths and bridleways or hop onto the South West Coast Path. Coasteering, kayaking and horse riding are all available locally, and St Agnes has a regular programme of events and gigs for all the family to enjoy. The local shops offer an interesting selection of produce, from tasty treats to one-off pieces of art as a unique souvenir of your Cornish holiday, and there is a superb range of dining choices with two Great Cornish Food Awards in 2015. St Agnes also has a rich mining heritage which can be explored with a visit to the St Agnes Museum. Head out of St Agnes and you will find plenty of Cornwall’s attractions within easy reach, from the beaches at Newquay to the Tate at St Ives or the cathedral at Truro and of course, the world-famous Eden Project. St Agnes is also in the heart of Poldark Country, the landscapes made famous by the novels and TV series’, the most recent of which was broadcast in early 2015. So explore this beautiful region or stay close to home in a friendly bustling village; either way you are assured of a memorable Cornish vacation.
Note: Additional High Chair and Travel Cot available on request.
Note: Holistic consultations and therapies available on request by qualified practitioner
Note: Daily Yoga classes also available
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute