- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A charming cottage with delightful views across Restronguet Creek where to the front, sit on the south facing terrace overlooking the traditional Japanese garden, tidal creek and hillside beyond.
Whilst on the upper level white washed patio at the rear of the cottage, thanks to the in-built stone barbecue and olive tree, you could easily believe you are in the Mediterranean.
With reverse level accommodation, both bedrooms and bathroom are downstairs.
The kitchen-dining room and cosy living room with log burner and large windows offering fine views are both upstairs.
Anne's Cottage dates back to the early 19th Century when Devoran, as a port, grew to support the tin industry of central Cornwall.
Today the remnants of this can be seen throughout the village, and the 11-mile Mineral Tramways Trail forms part of a popular coast-to-coast cycle route between Devoran and Portreath.
A picturesque, waterside village with a welcoming local pub, you are just off the A39 and only 8 minutes from Truro, 6 miles to Falmouth or a short trip on the King Harry Ferry across to the beautiful Roseland Peninsula.
If sailing is your thing, you could hire a boat or canoe at nearby Mylor and explore the River Fal's creeks and inlets.
The Eden Project and Lost Gardens of Heligan are both within 40 minutes drive and the stunning beaches of north Cornwall are easily reached by car in less than 30 minutes.
The area around Devoran boasts some of Cornwall's most picturesque walking trails which, when linked with boat trips and waterside pubs serving Cornish produce, all add to the ingredients for a fabulous holiday.
Traditional Japanese-style garden to front of property with seating terrace.
Ample parking for one car at front of property.
- Over two floors with reverse level accommodation
- Two ground floor bedrooms: 1 x double
- 1 x single
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- First floor kitchen with dining area and sitting room with woodburning stove
- Electric heating with wood burning stove and underfloor heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc.in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Enclosed garden with patio, barbecue and garden furniture, steps and a ramp
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Pub 5 mins walk.
About the location
Truro: 4 miles
Devoran is a picturesque village located in south Cornwall. This peaceful village offers a great selection of pubs serving local Cornish produce and is only 4 miles from Truro where you will find an array of independent stores.
This property offers the following short breaks: