- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Situated in one of the best possible settings in Falmouth commanding glorious panoramic views over Falmouth Bay the coastal house “Venayr” is equidistant between two of Cornwalls best award winning beaches, both a five minutes walk along the coastal footpath directly in front.
Walk to the east Gyllyngvase Beach has a blue flag status with great amenities and award winning cafe overlooking the arc of golden sand, or walk west to Swanpool Beach a trip advisor certificate of excellence winner, both are glorious beaches offering a full itinerary of outdoor activities, and dinning for all ages, while those who fancy some indulgence try the award winning spa or fine dining across the road.
Offering luxurious and superbly appointed accommodation for up to 12 people and resting within easy reach of the area's attractions, bring your friends and family along to enjoy the coastal holiday of a lifetime.
The ground floor is occupied by a series of excellently appointed and exquisitely decorated living areas, the social sitting room benefits from snug seating to kick back on while watching the smart TV in front of the cosy woodburner, whilst a second quieter room is filled with light from the enormous bay window offering views of the sea beyond.
The pristine, all-white kitchen is fully equipped in a sumptuous manner.
Meals can be enjoyed all together in the bright and airy dining room, while the ground level also hosts a useful shower room and utility area.
Also on the ground floor a twin bedroom, ideal for children with twin zip/link beds, a large smart TV, beanbags, Xbox and selection of games.
At the top of the chic white staircase you’ll discover five further bedrooms on the first floor, all excellently and tastefully decorated and offering a varying of arrangements so that parties of all kinds can come and stay.
Two of the bedrooms benefit from their own superb en-suite facilities, while the others share access to a luxurious bathroom with the choice of a shower and a separate shower cubicle.
The exterior of Venayr is equally as impressive as the interior, a number of serene sitting areas rest around the property and differ in styles, from a peaceful raised lawn, to a suntrap courtyard and a decking looking out towards the beautiful coastline.
Gyllyngvase Beach is easy to reach for those who are seeking a day at the seaside, it is known for its surfing and offers a café for those who wish to sit and watch.
The delights of Falmouth rest in its centre; make the most of its eclectic range of high-quality amenities, as well as attractions such as the beautiful Pendennis Castle and The National Maritime Museum.
There is much more to see and do in the immediate area, ranging from more picture-perfect coastline to stunning rolling countryside and more.
A tremendous, elegantly furnished holiday home in a sublime Cornwall location.
Outdoor water Activities (all within 5 minutes walk)
- Six bedrooms: 1 x super king-size with en-suite bathroom with bath, hand-held shower over, separate walk-in shower, basin and WC, 2 x king-size bedrooms (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC) 1 x super king-size zip/link bedroom (can be twins on request), 1 x single bedroom with 3' truckle bed and second single under, first floor cloakroom with basin and WC
- 1 x ground floor 3' twin ( zip/link, can be super king-size on request ) with full entertainments package
- First floor bathroom with bath, shower, basin and WC
- Ground floor Kitchen with breakfast table leading to additional dining area and sitting room with wood burning stove
- Dining room
- Drawing room
- Study area
- Utility Room with shower.
- Underfloor heating, woodburning stove
- Charcoal BBQ and Fire Pit
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine
- tumble dryer, dishwasher, 3 Smart TVs, WiFi, Xbox, Netflix, selection of games
- Fuel, power and starter pack inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off-road parking
- Front lawn and patio with furniture, verandah decking, rear atrium courtyard with furniture and raised lawn
- Sorry and no smoking
- Outdoor water Activities (all within 5 minutes walk)
- Shop and pub 1 mile, beach 5 minute walk though a field and along a footpath
- Note: No Stag or hen parties or similar group bookings Note: Two well behaved medium sized dogs welcome with access to ground floor only.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £500.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Mabe 3 miles; Penryn 2 miles; Truro 11 miles.
Falmouth, with its magnificent natural harbour (the third largest in the world), winding streets and beaches, will keep you occupied for hours. The town's old harbour-side pubs, excellent shopping, art gallery and stunning National Maritime Museum simply complete the picture. Pendennis Castle, built by Henry VIII, is Falmouth's most popular attraction, sited on its own peninsula with superb panoramic sea views. Across from Falmouth harbour is the beautiful town of St Mawes, surrounded by the rocky coves, sandy beaches and lush green countryside of the Roseland Peninsula. Go there by car (15 miles) or take the passenger ferry from Falmouth (15 minutes). For nature lovers there is the Swanpool Nature Reserve, a lagoon and site of special scientific interest teeming with a variety of wildlife. Falmouth offers such a rich variety of landscape and attractions for people of all ages, it is sure to tempt you back time and again.
Note: £500 Good Housekeeping Bond
Note: No Stag or hen parties or similar group bookings
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute