- Off road parking
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
With relaxing sea views, discover Port View, situated in the village of Falmouth, appreciated for its magnificent natural harbour.
Designed with families and travellers in mind, Port View has been lovingly decorated to bring guests a warm welcome, as they return here for some peace and quiet after a fun-filled afternoon.
The lounge/diner is your own haven to relax throughout the day, there is a dining table set up for four people, and a collection of seating, which brings you closer to the calming waters drifting by in the distance.
After preparing those appetising meals, settle down in front of the breath-taking surroundings, amidst the soothingly decorated interior, which compliments the location wholeheartedly.
This calming feel continues over to the wonderful bedrooms; the first is presented as a king-size room with en-suite, whilst the second boasts triple bunks, both are elevated by a coastal effect, and joined by a magnificent family bathroom.
With many art galleries displaying contemporary works, and venues showcasing independent films and live bands, Falmouth is a lovely place to visit.
The many reasons to holiday here include, the fascinating maritime heritage; the Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty along the Helford and Fal Rivers, watersports, boat trips running from the pier and quay; and plenty of family friendly attractions, the village offers such a rich variety of landscape and attractions for people of all ages.
On one level. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x triple bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Lounge/diner.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi, Sonos player, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Underground car parking space x 1 height restriction 7'6".
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pub and restaurants 2 mins walk
- Less than 5 mins from harbour ferries
- Note: Even though all on one level, there are some steps down to the property
- Note: The property sleeps four comfortably, however can be five including children
- Note: Check in time is after 4pm and check out is by 11am. Note: Parking is suitable for a small or medium sized vehicle such as a Ford focus, it is not suitable for wide or high vehicles such as SUVs
- There is a door on the upper level of the car park opposite the space which leads to the steps up to Port View. Note:Even though the property is all on one level, there are some steps down to the property to the garage and steps up from the property to the main road
- This may not be suitable for Customers with limited mobility
- Note: Garage space is limited, here are the dimensions W-213cm L-447cm H-230cm
About the location
Mabe 3 miles; Penryn 2 miles; Truro 11 miles.
Falmouth, with its magnificent natural harbour (the third largest in the world), winding streets and beaches, will keep you occupied for hours. The town's old harbour-side pubs, excellent shopping, art gallery and stunning National Maritime Museum simply complete the picture. Pendennis Castle, built by Henry VIII, is Falmouth's most popular attraction, sited on its own peninsula with superb panoramic sea views. Across from Falmouth harbour is the beautiful town of St Mawes, surrounded by the rocky coves, sandy beaches and lush green countryside of the Roseland Peninsula. Go there by car (15 miles) or take the passenger ferry from Falmouth (15 minutes). For nature lovers there is the Swanpool Nature Reserve, a lagoon and site of special scientific interest teeming with a variety of wildlife. Falmouth offers such a rich variety of landscape and attractions for people of all ages, it is sure to tempt you back time and again.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute