- Garden / Patio
- Games Room
The Hive is one of the larger pods, better described as 'wooden tents', and sits within a group with 4 others on the beautiful location of Dunsdon Farm.
Dunsdon Farm is 54 acres of countryside, fields and woods, a haven for wildlife and resident to some gorgeous Highland Cows.
Whether you are new to camping or are a seasoned camper, these 'camping with comfort' pods are an absolute delight.
No tent pegs, zips or Velcro to fight with!
The pods sit in an enclosed area surrounded by countryside.
The Hive is carpeted and boasts sheep wool insulation to keep you warm and cosy all night long and with just a short walk to your own lovely private bathroom you won't be queuing at the communal blocks for 'your turn'.
Forget packing the car to bursting point with sleeping bags and utensils as all this is taken care for you with a sleeping pack and a cooking pack.
There is a shared barbecue on site and a fabulous large room with TV and games. The pretty hamlet of Pancrasweek is set within Ruby Country in glorious North Devon.
The market town of Holsworthy is just a few miles away for all your shopping needs.
For the energetic, there is a wide choice of activities nearby including horse-riding, fishing, golf and some wonderful walking and cycling areas.
The sandy beaches of Bude and Widemouth Bay are within easy reach or visit Exmoor or Dartmoor National Parks for breathtaking scenery and hidden villages. Sister Pods: 4242 - The Den - sleeps 2 4244 - The Nest - sleeps 2 4241 - The Burrow - sleeps 4 (pet friendly) 4245 - The Sett - sleeps 4 Also available on the same farm is 4228 - The Old Shippon - sleeps 6
- Fully insulated, carpeted, wooden tent
- Private bathroom within block with wet room shower, basin and WC.
- Sleeping pack: Towels
- 1 x double mattress, 2 x single mattresses, 1 x double sheet, 2 x single sheets, 1 x double duvet and cover, 2 x single duvets and covers, 4 x pillows and covers
- Cooking pack: water bottle, 1 x 2-ring gas cooker (1st gas included), kettle, colander, 4 x mugs, 4 x cereal bowls, 4 x plates, tea towel, dish cloth and scourer, 2 x saucepans, frying pan, scissors, 4 each of dinner knives, forks, dessert spoons and teaspoons, chopping board, small sharp knife, large sharp knife, fish slice, potato masher, serving spoon, bottle opener, can opener, potato peeler
- Housekeeping pack: water carrier, washing up bowl, washing up liquid, brush, bucket
- Communal room with TV and games
- Shared barbecue area
- Off road parking for 1 car
- 1 well behaved pet welcome at £10 per stay
- 23 acres of woodland and fields
- Sorry, no smoking
- Beach 10 miles
- Holsworthy 3 miles.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Bude 10 miles; Barnstaple 25 miles.
The ancient market town of Holsworthy lies nestled amid the rolling green hills of Tarka Country. There are many different landscapes within the region, from rugged cliffs and sandy beaches to rolling farmland and lush valleys. Holsworthy has much to offer, including a swimming pool, tennis court and splendid park with bowling green. The town centre boasts a varied selection of traditional shops, pubs and cafés, based around the market square. There is an 18-hole golf course just outside the town, while the local area is rich with opportunities for fishing, sailing, cycling and walking. The sandy beaches at Bude are within easy reach, while further afield visitors can explore the changing face of the South West Coastal Path, dramatic Exmoor and Dartmoor, and unspoilt Bodmin Moor, or simply relax in the quiet countryside that typifies North Devon.
Note: Guest must ensure that beds are stipped and all utensils cleaned and returned to their relative box on departure