- Garden / Patio
- Games Room
The Sett is one of the larger pods within the group on Dunsdon Farm and sits in an enclosed area with wonderful countryside all around.
These 'camping with comfort' pods are a fabulous way to experience camping and are a great introduction to first-time campers or those who already love everything that camping and the great outdoors has to offer. Dunsdon Farm boasts 54 acres of pure delightful fields, woods and resident animals.
Surrounded by countryside it is the ideal escape from busy lives.
The Sett is carpeted and fully insulated with sheep wool ensuring you are kept warm and dry on those chillier nights.
If the thought of queuing to use the bathroom block puts you off - no need, as here you will have your own lovely private bathroom just a short walk from the pods.
No need to pack up the car with sleeping bags and utensils as you will be issued with 2 packs - a sleeping pack and a cooking pack.
A shared barbecue is within the enclosed area and a large communal room with TV and games is on-site.
The pretty hamlet of Pancrasweek is set within Ruby Country with the town of Holsworthy just a few miles away catering for all your shopping needs.
For the energetic, there is a wide choice of activities nearby including horse-riding, fishing, golf and some wonderful walking and cycling areas.
For beach lovers, the sandy beaches of Bude and Widemouth Bay in Cornwall are within easy reach or for dedicated walkers and explorers Exmoor and Dartmoor National Parks are definitely worth a visit.
If you love the great outdoors, you will adore these 'wooden tents'.
Sister Pods: 4242 - The Den - sleeps 2 4244 - The Nest - sleeps 2 4243 - The Hive - sleeps 4 (pet friendly) 4241 - The Burrow - sleeps 4 (pet friendly) Also available on the same farm is 4228 - The Old Shippon - sleeps 6
- Fully insulated, carpeted, wooden tent
- Private bathroom within block with wet room shower, basin and WC.
- Sleeping pack: Towels
- 1 x double mattress, 2 x single mattresses, 1 x double sheet, 2 x single sheets, 1 x double duvet and cover, 2 x single duvets and covers, 4 x pillows and covers
- Cooking pack: water bottle, 1 x 2-ring gas cooker (1st gas included), kettle, colander, 4 x mugs, 4 x cereal bowls, 4 x plates, tea towel, dish cloth and scourer, 2 x saucepans, frying pan, scissors, 4 each of dinner knives, forks, dessert spoons and teaspoons, chopping board, small sharp knife, large sharp knife, fish slice, potato masher, serving spoon, bottle opener, can opener, potato peeler
- Housekeeping pack: water carrier, washing up bowl, washing up liquid, brush, bucket
- Communal room with TV and games
- Shared barbecue area
- Off road parking for 1 car
- 23 acres of woodland and fields
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Beach 10 miles
- Holsworthy 3 miles.
About the location
Bude 10 miles; Barnstaple 25 miles.
The ancient market town of Holsworthy lies nestled amid the rolling green hills of Tarka Country. There are many different landscapes within the region, from rugged cliffs and sandy beaches to rolling farmland and lush valleys. Holsworthy has much to offer, including a swimming pool, tennis court and splendid park with bowling green. The town centre boasts a varied selection of traditional shops, pubs and cafés, based around the market square. There is an 18-hole golf course just outside the town, while the local area is rich with opportunities for fishing, sailing, cycling and walking. The sandy beaches at Bude are within easy reach, while further afield visitors can explore the changing face of the South West Coastal Path, dramatic Exmoor and Dartmoor, and unspoilt Bodmin Moor, or simply relax in the quiet countryside that typifies North Devon.
Note: Guest must ensure that beds are stipped and all utensils cleaned and returned to their relative box on departure