“Lovely property in excellent location!!”
We stayed here with two teenagers during the April school holidays. ...
We stayed here with two teenagers during the April school holidays.
Firstly, the location is excellent. Within walking distance to Tesco Express and the town centre and partial sea views. The property is a relatively new build and is as per photos shown on Tripadvisor.
The layout is excellent with two doubles on the first floor and a main bedroom suite on the top floor. This meant our teenagers had their own space and we never felt like we were on top of each other.
Lovely small outdoor space too.
Some very concise notes were left for us which made everything very easy.
All in all a really cosy place to stay and we would definitely consider coming back again on our annual pilgrimage to Cornwall!!!
Some small recommendations:
1. The heating turned off quite early and we found ourselves a little cold in the evening on the first couple of nights. There were instructions to call the property manager and we did consider this but it wasnt that bad to disturb anyone.
2. No frying pan - couldnt find one anywhere! Sadly this meant not having a nice fry up in the morning but a great benefit to my waistline!! Otherwise, the property was the most well stocked we have stayed in.
3. Although the sofa was VERY comfortable, we did find it would be small if 6 people were sharing the house. Yes, there was a chair and foot stool to sit on but wouldnt be that comfortable watching a film for example. However, I appreciate space is limited.
4. I am 6' 1" and had to bend down to shave in the main bathroom. A shaving mirror would be very useful.
5. And if I am being really fussy, larger bath / shower towels although the ones there are very good quality.
All in all this was one of the nicest properties we have stayed in and would stay again in a heart beat!!!!