“An interesting and enjoyable break in Cornwall.”
1. First visit to Castle View. Being elderly with mobility problems I found the 19 steps a challenge, but well worth the effort when I got to the apartment.
2. Views of St. Michael’s Mount and Mounts Bay are outstanding, probably the best in Marazion.
3. Patio and cared garden are excellent.
4. Well-appointed and owner lives on-site, She was charming and most helpful.
5. The issue that concerned her was building work next door. It made no difference to our stay whatsoever. The contactor was most considerate.
6. Please do not be put off by adverse comments about the building. We were out most days and no noise at weekends or evenings.
7. A wonderful two-person holiday accommodation.
8. Bonus FREE PARKING, which is a real plus in Marazion.