- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Bal Wyn is a lovely, semi-detached cottage located on the edges of Fraddon, near the Cornish town of Newquay.
It has two bedrooms; a king-size double and another king-size double (zip/link can be twins on request), sleeping four people altogether.
There is also a family bathroom, a kitchen, a dining room and a sitting room with woodburning stove.
To the exterior is off-road parking for two cars and an enclosed garden to the side, with a lawn, decking with outdoor seating and patio terrace with furniture.
Bal Wyn offers a wonderful, country break with plenty to see and do nearby.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin (zip/link can be double on request)
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Dining room
- Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- LPG central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, 3 x TVs, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Bed linen and towels inc except for Cot
- in rent
- Off-road parking for two cars
- Enclosed garden to the rear, with lawn, decking with outdoor seating and patio terrace with furniture
- One small to medium well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.4 miles, pub 0.8 miles
- Please enquire with the office for any larger dogs as this will need to be checked with the owner
About the location
Newquay 8 miles; Truro 10 miles.
A typically Cornish village, just eight miles from the lively resort of Newquay with its outstanding nightlife and renowned surfing beaches. Little traffic now passes through the village, which at one time was on the old coaching route to London. The surrounding area has much to interest visitors, with stunning gardens, historic houses, superb coastal walking and sandy beaches, several theme and leisure parks and of course Newquay’s famous zoo and sea life centre. Spend a day at the National Surf Centre on Fistral beach, hit the shops in nearby Truro with its cathedral and cobbled streets or savour the atmosphere and experience of the tropical rainforest at the Eden Project (16 miles). There’s something for everyone in this great holiday area.
Please enquire with the office for any larger dogs as this will need to be checked with the owner.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute