- Off road parking
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
- Third-floor apartment
- Three bedrooms: 1 x double with king-size bed and 1 x double with super-king-size bed (zip/link to twin on request) both with TVs and en-suite walk-in showers, basins, heated towel rails and WCs, 1 x twin with TV
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area, sitting area and Juliet balcony
- Electric central heating with underfloor heating and airflow filtration system
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, 2 x fridge, freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- 1 x Smart TV, 3 x TVs, DVD, CD Player, iPod Dock with Radio, Stereo, Xbox, Playstation, Wii, WiFi, a selection of books, games, CDs and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair and travel cot available
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 0.2 miles
- Note: Note: There is a Good Housekeeping Bond of £200
- Note: There is a general wetsuit hanging area on the ground floor of the building
Enjoying elevated, sea views in Praa Sands, Cornwall, is this brilliant apartment, The Penthouse.
Situated on the third-floor of a contemporary apartment building with stylish interiors throughout, The Penthouse is the ideal accommodation for a family or group of six.
The apartment is accompanied by off-road parking for up to two cars.
Upon entering the property, one is met by the stunning panoramic sea views from the open-plan living space that is bathed in natural light, thanks to its floor-to-ceiling windows and hosts everything you need at your feet.
Cosy up with your loved ones around the Smart TV and play a game on the Xbox, Playstation or Wii, put on a DVD from the selection available, or simply sink back and enjoy a book.
After visiting the beach, rustle up a meal for your peckish family members with the fantastic array of appliances, which are all neatly tucked away in the white cabinets.
Continue through the property to find three well-appointed bedrooms, where you can enjoy a well-deserved rest in a cavernous master bedroom with a king-size bed, where you have access to a dressing area and en-suite shower room, or choose another delightful double with a super-king-size bed (zip/link to twin on request) and is served by an en-suite shower room, before tucking the little ones in, in the twin room; all the bedrooms benefit from TVs .
Continue to the utility room to throw any sandy clothes into the washer/dryer and rustle up a steaming cup of coffee with the handy coffee machine, to be enjoyed at the Juliet balcony.
A well-equipped convenience store and bar/restaurant are just paces away from the apartment in Praa Sands, along with a stunning beach and the extensive South Western Coastal Path.
Spend the day in Porthleven where you can tour the idyllic harbour, go for a scenic stroll around Penrose, Cornwall's largest natural lake, or simply soak in the sun on the town's beach.
Marazion isn't far and hosts a lovely beach that leads to the island of St Michael's Mount, where you can take in the sea views at the Island Cafe or wander back into town for a pint at the popular Fire Engine Inn.
The picture-postcard towns of Penzance, Hayle and Helston are all within easy reach and provide all the family with plenty to see and do during their stay.
For a coastal break to remember, choose The Penthouse.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
About the location
Marazion 4.5 miles ; Helston 6 miles ; Porthleven 5 miles
The village of Praa Sands sits on the south coast in between Helston and Marazion. Praa Sands is known for its mile-long sandy beach and excellent surfing conditions. There is a bar/restaurant overlooking the beach – the perfect spot for lunch with a view or sunset drinks. Praa Sands is also home to a Golf and Country Club, from where the most wonderful sea vista can be enjoyed whilst you play. Just inland from the beach is Pengersick Castle, the tower of which dates back to the 16th century. It is said that Pengersick is haunted, and that the ghost of a monk has been seen wandering the grounds! The house at Pengersick is rumoured to be the birth place of John Carter, the self styled King of Prussia and a tunnel which leads from the house to the beach was apparently once used by smugglers. There are supermarkets and other retail stores in Penzance (8 miles) and Helston (6 miles).