- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
- All first floor
- Open-plan studio living room with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with futon double bed/sofa
- Separate bathroom with bath, shower over bath, basin and WC
- Electric oven, hob, fridge with icebox, microwave, toaster, kettle
- TV with freeview and DVD, selection of games and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc in rent
- Private south facing balcony with sea views and seating Outdoor shower and bike storage
- Off-road parking for 1 car
- One small well behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Pubs and shops are within a 10-minute walk
- Note: The sofa is a futon and is also the a double bed.
About the location
Penzance 6 miles.
One of Cornwall's prettiest harbour towns, St Ives offers narrow streets, tight-packed cottages nestling around the quayside, the Tate Gallery and Barbara Hepworth museum, fabulous beaches, superb shops, a thriving community of artists, great pubs and restaurants and much more. With its semi Bohemian lifestyle and romantic air, it's easy to see why this is the county's premier holiday resort. The surrounding area has much for the visitor to see and do with abundant wildlife, fabulous coastal walks, top quality surfing and the Celtic mysteries of the Land's End Peninsula are all within easy reach. A superb destination!