- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
1 Customer Review(s)
“Poor state of repair (dishwasher, curtain rail, shower head and WiFi to mention a few) and generally unclean and smelling strongly of dogs.”
Also incredibly difficult to contact you to report issues and difficult to get any response.
Resting in the quiet village of Cubert in North Cornwall, is this charming double fronted property, Bejowan Cottage.
Set in an idyllic location with distant sea views, this cottage offers a heart-warming retreat for families and friends wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and explore the delights of Polperro and Newquay.
Spend your downtime in the sitting room, complete with contemporary furnishings and quality features such as the woodburning stove and the Smart TV, to ensure a relaxing break for the whole family.
Allow the chef amongst the group to prepare a fine meal in the resourceful kitchen, whilst the others can help out by preparing the dining table.
The bedrooms await upstairs, and include a king-size with an en-suite bathroom, plus two delightful twin rooms.
With gardens at the front and rear, there’s plenty of space to enjoy your morning cuppa or even dine alfresco.
A leisurely stroll will bring you the village centre where there is a gastro pub, a café and a shop for picking up the essentials.
Adding to your to-do list, be sure to visit the golden beaches at Perranporth and Newquay, which are described as some of the finest in the country, plus the fascinating Newquay Zoo or the adrenaline-fuelled Flambards Theme Park in Helston.
If you plan on exploring the area on foot, then the superb South West Coastal Path can be found not far away, whilst there are also a number of bike trails for those cycling enthusiasts.
After a day of outdoor adventure, look forward to your return to Bejowan Cottage.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 2 x twin
- Ground-floor bathroom with bath, basin and WC
- Living room/diner with woodburning stove
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off-road parking
- Front and rear enclosed garden
- Two well-behaved pets welcome charged at £6 per day per pet
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub within 0.8 miles
- Beach 0.2 miles
- Note: Guests have access to Trevornick Holiday Park facilities including an outdoor heated swimming pool, a farm shop, bar and restaurant, takeaway and an 18-hole golf course
- Seasonal opening times apply
- Onsite facilities are available from 03/04/20 to 20/04/20; 01/05/2020 to 26/09/2020; October half term and 23/10/2020 to 01/11/2020.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £75.
About the location
Perranporth 3.5 miles; Newquay 4.5 miles; Truro 10.5
Tucked peacefully away from the north Cornwall coast is this charming little village. Cubert, with its 14th century church, also boasts a convenience store/Post Office, a fish and chip shop, a gastropub and a café which all help to make it the wonderful holiday base that it is. From here, you can reach some of Cornwall's most wonderful attractions. Along the coast, Cubert sits in between the beautiful surfing centre of Newquay and the idyllic seaside resort of Perranporth - both of these destinations will promise an unforgettable day trip as they offer a wealth of different amenities and activities tied together with their own individual charm. Take a trip inland to visit the spectacular city of Truro with its plethora of first-class eating, shopping and dining spots.
Cottage Security Deposit of £75 refundable payable before arrival to owner.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute