“We had a lovely stay at 2 Lake View, we had a few niggles with our stay but it didn't put us off.”
1. There was no welcome/information pack with details on how to get on the WiFi etc, I understand Covid means things have been removed but a laminated sheet would work as it could be cleaned.
2. The main bed was very uncomfortable and could do with some support in the middle!!
3. The utensils were very limited and the large knife looked like it had been used to chop logs it was that bent! No fish slice or tongs which would have been useful.
4. The hot tub is very private but also very dark at night when you are getting out of it and trying to cover it over, some discreet lighting would be beneficial as there were some areas of the deck which dipped around the tub that you didn't want to stand on.
5. If using the log burner make sure the logs you take with you are quite thin as the opening is small and there was nothing to cut them down with.
We did like the complementary milk, starter pack with the tea, coffee etc in it, nice touch
Will definitely book again but will try another lodge, the location of the park was just beautiful!