Newton Farm Riding Stables
These two charming cottages are idyllically located on the Lizard Peninsula in the beautiful region of South Cornwall, with a wealth of fun-filled activities provided on-site and beautifully spacious interiors offering flexible accommodation to families and friends. Sitting in delightful, well-stocked grounds with pretty gardens, these properties boast their own private patios with seating in a peaceful setting. The on-site facilities include an equestrian centre, games room, gym, sauna and a large sports hall offering a variety of entertainment to be had at your leisure. There is also table tennis, a children’s play area, outdoor grass football and a summerhouse. Completing the facilities in an imposing manner is the large swimming pool. Doors lead from the swimming pool on to a sheltered sun terrace, which comprises plush sun loungers for you to fully relax and unwind. Take the time to explore the unspoiled Lizard Peninsula, the most southerly point of Britain, which has its own unique landscape and spectacular scenery. Mullion is just moments away offering shops, art galleries and a family pub to its visitors, as well as an ancient church and a famous chocolate factory. Discover the Lizard Lighthouse and Heritage Centre which opens daily and is well worth a visit along the way. The local area enjoys some fabulous beaches, Poldhu Cove, Polurrian Cove and Church Cove to name a few, along with the beautiful cove at Cadgwith. Some of many attractions awaiting your arrival include; The Cornish Seal Sanctuary in Gweek, Royal Naval Air Station Culdrose, a variety of National Trust properties and the magical Helford River and creeks. Falmouth has a bustling harbour, National Maritime Museum, as well as shops, restaurants, cafés and many calendar events throughout the year. There is a golf course less than a mile away, birdwatching opportunities and access to the South West Coastal Path, for gentle strolls or brisk trekking. You won't want to miss an opportunity to delve into the splendid attractions surrounding Newton Farm; these cottages are to be enjoyed by all, the year-round.
Tucked away within the pretty grounds of Newton Farm, in the village of Mullion, is this splendid holiday let boasting a wonderful interior and shared use of on-site facilities provided.
There is a beautiful sitting room with a cosy woodburning stove and the kitchen offers a lovely setup with a wealth of helpful appliances.
There are three bedrooms; the king-size double adjoins an en-suite shower room whilst a family bathroom pleasantly serves two twin rooms.
They each have their own Freeview TV's for your entertainment.
Note: Property can be booked with Ref: 987905, together they sleep 15 people.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 2 x twin with TVs, 1 x king-size double with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with wood burner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, American-style fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, tumble dryer, Freeview TV, DVD player, CD player, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Welcome pack
- Private parking for 2 cars; additional on-site car parking
- Private Hot tub
- Patio with barbecue
- As well as your own patio area there are large grounds with shared patio, terrace, garden furniture, summerhouse and children’s play area
- Shared outdoor grass football pitch
- Shared full-size snooker table, pool table and dartboard along with gym facilities, sports hall and table tennis room
- Shared use of infra red sauna and indoor heated swimming pool with shower and changing facilities
- Note: Riding on-site is available on request, extra charge applies
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 15 mins walk
- Note: Initial logs for wood burner only included October-March
- Note: The leisure facilities on-site are shared between the two cottages, and there are 2 steps in the grounds.
About the location
Helston 5 miles; Lizard Point 5.5 miles.
Mullion is a large village on the Lizard Peninsula, five miles south of Helston and just over five miles from Lizard Point, the most southerly tip of mainland Britain. The village is home to a selection of popular restaurants, shops and pubs, Mullion Meadows Chocolate Factory and coffee shop, as well as Mullion Cove, a pretty working harbour. Helston is a pleasant busy market town famous for its Flora Day Festival and the many stories and legends about the "Furry Dance" are told in the fascinating Helston Folk Museum. Nearby is the Poldark Mine, one of the best underground experiences in the south west and which tells of the widespread mining heritage of this area. Further afield is the harbour town of Falmouth to the east and Land's End to the west. Mullion is a wonderful holiday destination offering plenty of attractions for the whole family.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute