XXX This competition is now CLOSED XXX
We are giving you the chance to win a bottle of Cornwall’s very own Twin Fin Spiced Golden Rum, 2 x bamboo cups and 2 x limited edition tankards. A delicious treat for you to enjoy with loved ones!
For your chance to win, simply comment on our Facebook post letting us know who you would share this prize with!
Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
- These terms and conditions apply to the “Twin Fin” competition (“The Competition”) run by Cornish Cottage Holidays.
- By claiming the prize, entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and agree to be bound by them.
- The Competition is open to any person aged 18 and over, except for employees of Cornish Cottage Holidays and their families, partners, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
- To enter The Competition, you must comment on the Facebook Competition Post.
- The Competition prize is 1 x bottle of Twin Fin Rum, 2 x bamboo cups and 2 x limited edition tankards supplied by Twin Fin Rum.
- Cornish Cottage Holidays reserves the right to alter or amend the methods of entry or The Competition at any time.
- To enter The Competition, the described action must be completed between 00.01am 09/10/2020 and 11.59pm 22/10/2020.
- One valid entry with a comment on Cornish Cottage Holidays Facebook page only.
- The winner will be selected at random and will be contacted via Facebook regarding the prize
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Cornish Cottage Holidays decision on the winner is final.
- The winner must provide proof of identity upon request.
- Cornish Cottage Holidays is entitled to refuse to process any prize where it deems necessary. For example, if you are unable to or fail to produce sufficient identification when claiming a prize.
- The winner must give permission to Cornish Cottage Holidays to share their details with Twin Fin for the prize to be sent.
- Cornish Cottage Holidays will not be held accountable for any costs, losses, damages and expenses (including travel fees) which the winner may incur in relation to The Competition or prize or as a result of any misrepresentation of the prize.
- The Competition prize is non-transferable and there shall be no alternative prize or cash alternative offered
- By claiming The Competition prize constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions
Terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England.