**THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED**
Just in time for Christmas, we are offering you the chance to win a bottle of Tarquin’s Figgy Pudding gin! All you need to do is go over to our Facebook page and comment under our recent post about the gin competition!
Terms & Conditions:
- These terms and conditions apply to the “Cornish Cottage Holidays- Tarquin’s Gin” competition (“The Competition”) run by Cornish Cottage Holidays.
- By claiming the prize, entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and agree to be bound by them.
- The competition is open to any person aged 18 and over, except for employees of Cornish Cottage Holidays or other companies in the Sykes Cottages Group and their families, partners, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
- Cornish Cottage Holidays reserves the right to alter or amend the methods of entry or The Competition at any time.
- To enter The Competition, the described action must be completed between 10/12/2021 and 17/12/2021
- Entry to the competition may only be made through the applicable method(s) indicated in the competition information.
- The method of entry “Comment below who you would share this with” describes the action of commenting your answer on the ” Cornish Cottage Holidays- Tarquin’s Gin” post on Facebook
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Competition prize is 1 bottle of Tarquin’s Figgy Pudding gin.
- The Competition opens at 10/12/2021 and closes on 17/12/2021. The winner will be selected at random and contacted before 23/12/2021. Winners must claim their prize within 10 working days of notification or the prize will be void and a new winner selected.
- Cornish Cottage Holidays decision on the winner is final.
- The winner must provide proof of identity upon request.
- Cornish Cottage Holidays is entitled to refuse to process any prize where it deems necessary. For example, if you are unable to or fail to produce sufficient identification when claiming a prize.
- Cornish Cottage Holidays will not be held accountable for any costs, losses, damages and expenses (including travel fees) which the winner may incur in relation to The Competition or prize or as a result of any misrepresentation of the prize.
- Cornish Cottage Holidays reserves the right to declare The Competition null and void and stage another competition in its place.
- The Competition prize is non-transferable and there shall be no alternative prize or cash alternative offered.
- By claiming The Competition prize constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England.
- Cornish Cottage Holidays may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner’s name, email address, image and their comments relating to the prize and competition experience for future promotional marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.